Snowy weather has returned. I know it's still winter but the reprieve was nice. We are set to shear this Sunday but may have to cancel if the ewes are wet. Wet sheep and shearing don't work. The fleeces cannot be stored wet, for one reason, and the shearer's equipment won't work on wet sheep either. Right now everyone has a snowy back. If it warms up they will hopefully melt off and dry but I'm not holding my breath. Might have to postpone shearing. We'll see.