Friday, January 22, 2010

Felted Purse

I have been working on this purse for an order. I used some different weight yarns and this is what happened....it turned out with a cinched up "waist" portion instead of the round shape of the pattern. Kind of funky but I kinda like it too. Well, heck, what other choice do I have? Once it's felted, it's a done deal. She's a jeans and T-shirt or turtleneck (this time of year) type of gal and loves loves loves wool. These are the clients a shepherdess loves!  It's almost time to shear again and I still have some wool in the garage to get processed. Now that I'm getting back into the saddle, it's time to get moving on some projects and that wool.
UnfeltedFelted
This morning I saw 4 bald eagles in the same pasture on my way home from town. One flew right over the top of my truck and I got a close-up view. They are cool birds for sure. So, I need to get to work. Enjoy your weekend and happy trails until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...