Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is it spring in January?

I'm finding it a bit hard to contain myself...it does so feel like spring in Ellensburg the last few days. It brings on the spring fever...to plant, to be outside and to spring clean the house. I will fight the last thing with all my might. Ha. I did forge into my studio last weekend and did a big cleaning. I can see my cutting table top again! This is my $1 desk from the university surplus sale last summer. It's up on bed risers to make it tall enough to stand and cut out projects and the piece of marble tile on the left-hand side is for working with the glue gun and hot knife for wood burning. Got that at a yard sale. Works great.
I organized all of my UFO projects and put them in a big tub next to the machine on the floor. It's like pick up the top thing and get 'er done...go on to the next, etc.

On the sheep front, we're gearing up to bring in the ewes and give them their yearly booster shot of Covexin-8 pre-delivery and trim some feet. This ensures the lambs are receiving the antibodies in mother's milk and until weaning they are 'covered'. Got to call the shearer next for an appointment for next month. It's hard to believe that it's time to gear up for lambing. I have a few things to do yet so need to get a fire built under my winter-blah buns and get 'er done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...